The college hoasts of a good number of Trust Deed Funds from which the deserving students are awarded annually based on their performance in various fields of learning. These are:
- T.N.Sarma Memorial Cash Prize for highest marks in Sanskrit Major in B.A. Examination.
- Sittanath Borbora and Labanya Prova Memorial Trust Deed:
- J.N.Borbora Memorial Cash Prize for highest marks in Chemistry major in B.Sc. Examination.
- B.N.Borbora Memorial Cash Prize for highest marks in B.Com. Major Examination.
- Dr. R.N.Borbora Memorial Cash Prize for securing highest marks in H.S. Science Examination.
- Phanidhar Dutta Memorial Trust Fund Scholarship to poor and deserving students.
- M.L.Phukan Trust Award for the highest marks in B.Sc. Major Examination from J.B.College.
- T. C.Maheswari memorial scholarship for economically backward meritorious student from commerce stream.
- J C Borah award for securing highest marks in Political Science Major.
- Rajendra Nath Baruah award given for securing Highest Marks in Economics, Assamese & Political Science Major.
- Anil Chandra Barooah Trust Award for best graduate of the college.
Besides these Trust Deed Funds, there are also provisions for Brilliant Students’ Awards for the following categories of students:
- Best Graduate Award for securing highest percentage of marks in Degree Final (Part-III) Examination from this college.
- Award for securing highest percentage of marks in Higher Secondary Final Examination from this college.